Lone Nutter on Grassy Knoll

  • Lonenutter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Remember, Remember.....the SIXTH of November

      On Nov. 6th, Monday, 11 am ET till noon, I'll be appearing on Keith Hansen's
      internet radio show Vyzygoth's Grassy Knoll to discuss my career as a
      theoretical conspiracist, metaphysical comedian and salt of the earth intellectual.
      I may even sing my song: America is Looking Up- to outsourced audiences all around
      the world.

      You can listen in on the fun at:

      http://live365.com/stations/vyzygoth1400

      In case you cannot listen in real time, the show will be archived at:

      www.vyzygoth.com

      Thanks!

      Jaye Beldo
      Lone Nutter News