School Haters Unite

  • defeatschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 2:55 PM
      Hi everybody

      I just started up a new webring called We Hate School. This is an
      invitation to everyone who hates school and has a website to join
      the webring and get more visitors :)

      You can read some more about the webring here if you want:
      http://www.defeatschool.r8.org/we_hate_school/

      To join, go here:
      http://c.webring.com/hub?ring=wehateschool
      and click on "Join This Ring" close to the top of the page. You'll
      need to sign up at webring.org first, if you don't already have an
      account with them.

      If you wanna do more for the anti-school movement tho, then join
      RATS or NYRA or something like that:
      http://rats.school-survival.net = RATS
      http://youthrights.org = NYRA (US only)

      or join the Misled Youth Network Forums to discuss what can be done:
      http://www.misled-youth.org/forums/