The liberation of Iran

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006

      Muckracker Report
      TeamLiberty.Net

      January 4, 2006 – On November 10th 2005, the Muckraker Report
      published an article that described one of the unspoken reasons why
      the United States had to invade Iraq; to liberate the U.S. dollar in
      Iraq so that Iraqi oil could once again be purchased with the
      petrodollar. See The liberation of the U.S. Dollar in Iraq

      In November 2000, Iraq stopped accepting U.S. dollars for their
      oil. Counted as a purely political move, Saddam Hussein switched
      the currency required to purchase Iraqi oil to the euro. Selling
      oil through the U.N. Oil for Food Program, Iraq converted all of its
      U.S. dollars in its U.N. account to the euro. Shortly thereafter,
      Iraq converted $10 billion in their U.N. reserve fund to the euro.
      By the end of 2000, Iraq had abandoned the U.S. dollar completely.

      Two months after the United States invaded Iraq, the Oil for Food
      Program was ended, the country's accounts were switch back to
      dollars, and oil began to be sold once again for U.S. dollars. No
      longer could the world buy oil from Iraq with the euro. Universal
      global dollar supremacy was restored. It is interesting to note
      that the latest recession that the United States endured began and
      ended within the same timeframe as when Iraq was trading oil for
      euros. Whether this is a coincidence or related, the American
      people may never know.

      In March 2006, Iran will take Iraq's switch to the petroeuro to new
      heights by launching a third oil exchange. The Iranians have
      developed a petroeuro system for oil trade, which when enacted, will
      once again threaten U.S. dollar supremacy far greater than Iraq's
      euro conversion. Called the Iran Oil Bourse, an exchange that only
      accepts the euro for oil sales would mean that the entire world
      could begin purchasing oil from any oil-producing nation with euros
      instead of dollars. The Iranian plan isn't limited to purchasing
      one oil-producing country's oil with euros. Their plan will create
      a global alternative to the U.S. dollar. Come March 2006, the Iran
      Oil Bourse will further the momentum of OPEC to create an alternate
      currency for oil purchases worldwide. China, Russia, and the
      European Union are evaluating the Iranian plan to exchange oil for
      euros, and giving the plan serious consideration.

      If you are skeptical regarding the meaning of oil being purchased
      with euros versus dollars, and the devastating impact it will have
      on the economy of the United States, consider the historic move by
      the Federal Reserve to begin hiding information pertaining to the
      U.S. dollar money supply, starting in March 2006. Since 1913, the
      year the abomination known as the Federal Reserve came to power, the
      supply of U.S. dollars was measured and publicly revealed through an
      index referred to as M-3. M-3 has been the main stable of money
      supply measurement and transparent disclosure since the Fed was
      founded back in 1913. According to Robert McHugh, in his report
      (What's the Fed up to with the money supply?), McHugh writes, "On
      November 10, 2005, shortly after appointing Bernanke to replace
      Greenbackspan, the Fed mysteriously announced with little comment
      and no palatable justification that they will hide M-3 effective
      March 2006." (To learn more about Robert McHugh's work, please
      visit https://www.technicalindicatorindex.com/Default.asp)

      Is it mere coincidence that the Fed will begin hiding M-3 the same
      month that Iran will launch its Iran Oil Bourse, or is there a
      direct threat to the stability of the U.S. dollar, the U.S. economy,
      and the U.S. standard of living? Are Americans being set up for a
      collapse in our economy that will make the Great Depression of the
      1930's look like a bounced check? If you cannot or will not make
      the value and stability of the U.S. currency of personal importance,
      if you are unwilling to demand from your elected officials, an
      immediate abolishment of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the
      fiat money scheme that the banking cartel has used for nearly a
      century now to keep our government and our people in a state of
      perpetual debt, than you are faced with but two alternatives, abject
      poverty, or invading Iran.

      The plans to invade Iran are unspoken, but unfolding before our very
      eyes. The media has been reporting on Iran more often, and
      increasingly harshly. For the U.S. government to justify invading
      Iran, it must first begin to phase out the War in Iraq, which it is
      already doing. Next, it must portray the Iranian President, Mahmoud
      Ahmadinejad, as a threat to the region and the world. Finally, once
      naive American people are convinced the "weapons of mass
      destruction" that were to be found in Iraq are actually in Iran,
      coupled with the almost daily media coverage of Iran's nuclear
      power / weapons program aspirations, and what we will soon have on
      our hands is another fabricated war that will result in tens of
      thousands of civilian lives being lost, all because the political
      elected pawns in Washington DC lack the discipline to return our
      currency to a gold or silver standard, end the relationship with the
      foreign banking cartel called the Federal Reserve, and limit the
      activities of the U.S. government to those articulated in Article I
      Section 8 of the Constitution for the United States of America.

      When a wayward and corrupt fiscal policy and fiat currency, coupled
      with runaway government spending, forces a nation to only be able to
      sustain the value of its currency with bullets, the citizenry of the
      country involved in wars primarily to sustain its currency have
      historically first became slaves to their government, and then to
      the nations that finally conquer them. If you question the validity
      of such a premise, or whether it could happen to the United States
      of America, study the fall of the Roman Empire. If you read the
      right books on the subject, you'll quickly discover that towards the
      end of the Roman reign, the Roman Empire was doing exactly what
      America is doing today; attempting to sustain a failed fiat money
      system with bullets.

      Understanding fiat money is not an easy task, and the Federal
      Reserve, World Bank, and International Monetary Fund have purposely
      made it that way. They do not want the American people to realize
      that the money in their wallet loses its value with each new dollar
      that they print. They do not want people to understand that our
      money does not become money until it is borrowed. When the Federal
      Reserve has money printed, when it is in uncut sheets of paper, it
      is not yet money. After it is cut, bundled, and placed into the
      Federal Reserve vaults, it still is not money. It only becomes
      money once it is borrowed. Consequently, if all debt were to be
      paid, if the United States didn't have an $8 trillion national debt
      and the American people were debt free, and if all loans of U.S.
      dollars made to foreigners were paid in full, there would be exactly
      zero U.S. dollars in circulation because it will have all been
      returned to the vaults of the Federal Reserve. This might seem hard
      to fathom, but it is the gospel of fiat money.

      The major news media in the United States, fed by Washington DC
      which in turn is fed by the Federal Reserve, literally, has already
      begun conditioning the American people for invading Iran. Media
      accounts of Iran's nuclear ambitions along with amplification of the
      potential instability and core evilness of Iran's president, Mahmoud
      Ahmadinejad, is setting the stage to spring the invasion of Iran on
      the American people. There does appear to be a direct correlation
      between the winding down effort underway in Iraq and the increase of
      anti-Iran rhetoric. How American soldiers ultimately arrive in
      Tehran is uncertain at this time, but it is reasonable to expect
      that if the Iran Oil Bourse opens for business in March 2006 as
      planned, it will only be a matter of time before the United States
      will have to blow it up.

      If the United States invades Iran, or if Israel starts military
      actions by launches missiles at Iran's nuclear power facilities,
      which then opens the door for the United States to intervene, most
      Americans will believe that our military actions in Iran will be to
      defend freedom and liberty while spreading democracy, when the truth
      is that we'll be fighting a war in Iran because of our nation's
      relationship with the Federal Reserve, a so-called bank that is not
      owned by the federal government, maintains no reserve, and isn't a
      bank at all, but a cartel. Just like our war in Iraq, Americans and
      foreigners will die in battle so that the historical power bankers
      and brokers; cartel members such as Rothschild, Morgan, Lehman,
      Lizard, Schrader, Lobe, Kuhn, and Rockefeller to name a few, can
      continue collecting interest on every single U.S. coin and dollar
      bill in circulation, while controlling the U.S. Congress to the
      extent that the U.S. taxpayer becomes the collateral and lender of
      last resort to cover bad loans and unpaid debts that these
      institutions create by loaning money to third world countries, some
      of which are devout enemies of the United States. Remember the $400
      billion savings & loan bailout approved by the U.S. Congress during
      the Reagan Administration? America is still paying for it – you and
      me, and so will our children and grandchildren.

      It is well overdue for Americans, every American, to do whatever it
      takes to fully understand the relationship between the United States
      and the Federal Reserve, along with the grave consequences of our
      current fiat money system; for even if the United States wanted to
      continue to sustain the supremacy of the U.S. dollar with bullets,
      it is historically, impossible. When bullets become the commodity
      to secure a currency, it is a clear sign of devastating calamity
      looming. To ignore the warning signs, is to suffer like you have
      never suffered before, or to die. Harsh words, but true.

      Ed Haas is a freelance writer and author originally from Mt. Penn,
      Pennsylvania. He currently resides in beautiful Mt. Pleasant, South
      Carolina. To learn more about Ed's work, please visit
      craftingprose.com. http://www.craftingprose.com