Thomas Barnett

  • rolandcro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      To All,

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

      For whatever it may be worth, please see the interview with Thomas Barnett:

      http://www.thomaspmbarnett.com/published/pentagonsnewmap.htm

      A friend sent me a copy of Barnett's presentation entitled "The Military in the 21st Century"
      that was on C-SPAN 2 on June 2, 2004. I felt like I was inside the think-tank mind of the
      enemy. Barnett is VERY bold regarding the NWO.

      If one wants to know what the enemy is up to.., please learn more about their frontman,
      Barnett.

      Peace,
      Roland