  • Claire W. Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      I would not send this to you if I didn't think it had a lot of merit. I'd
      just be careful about the kind of soap I used in my mouth. Claire Gilbert

      Letter from Gerard F. Judd , Ph.D. , Chemist, Researcher for 18 years and
      Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.

      April 2002

      Dear Government Executive and Employee:

      We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research. Let
      me tell you why: I have learned the real causes of dental cavities and gum
      infection. People, including you, will now be able to take care of their own
      dentistry with insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and
      gum infections are ended!

      A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH proves the following:

      1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off the teeth. ACIDS
      ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. There would be no cavities in the world if all people
      rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other liquid
      while eating. Water reacts with acids.

      2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on

      3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy phosphate). There is
      no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and
      hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones
      are resistant to earth-bound organisms.

      4. Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CL EAN ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY
      BAR SOAP. ( There are good toothpastes at the health food stores. Check the
      ingredients before buying. Don't get anything with glycerine in it.) Soap
      washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth
      pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed
      with any toothpaste are coated with a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.

      5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in reenamelization of
      the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar soap does a perfect job in
      cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive.
      Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.

      6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not only bacteria and
      viruses are destroyed promptly by small amounts of soap in water, but also
      white flies and aphids. Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1
      gallon of water to kill white flies and aphids.

      7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is
      prevented and eventually removed by brushing with bar soap. Dental
      procedures to get the badly formed crystals off dig holes through the
      enamel. These cavities catch food and cause gum infection.

      8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets are formed as the
      plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm
      deep, are also formed by FLUORIDE, which severs the protein molecules
      adhering the gums to the teeth. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS caused by bacteria
      which is lodged in the gum pockets.

      9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back to the teeth. Pressing
      against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the gums onto
      the teeth, which helps the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding
      Cepacol (14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes.

      10. Receding gum surgery will end when the gum pockets cease. The very
      mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of
      the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless
      procedure which ought to pass into oblivion.

      11. Removal of flouride from drinking water, pastes or gels saves the enzyme
      adenosine diphosphatase so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the tooth
      surface, resulting in a beautiful, semi-flexible enamel.

      12. As stated above, the gums can be reconnected to the teeth by taking
      vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp)
      in1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with
      water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure
      and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. Sodium ascorbate is more
      reactive than ascorbic acid (C) in building connective tissue and antibody
      structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.

      13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used for brushing and
      vitamin C istaken daily as described in #12

      14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100% of Ugandan
      youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this tell us?

      15. The reason Ugandan youths have 3 times better teeth than American youths
      is because they do not consume as many acid foods, have no fluoride in their
      drinking water, have regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks all day,
      have more calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to
      work on their teeth.

      16. Dental literature says 42% of Americans over 65 have no natrual teeth,
      while 25% of those over 43 have none.

      17. Dental literature says Americans age 43 average 32 cavities, those age
      17 have 13 cavities, blacks and poverty stricken (without calcium and
      phosphate) ave twice this and the native Americans have four times this
      amount. The Native American plight can be blamed on their poor nutrition,
      excessive fluoridation, and free but improper dental care.

      18. If fluorication were effective in preventing cavities, Native Americans
      would have the least caviites. They have had forced fluoridation for
      approximately 62 years.

      19. Fluoride in water at I part per million INCREASED tooth cavities in four
      large reliable studies 7.22.45 and10% (average 21 %). The reason far these
      increases has to do with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is destroyed
      by fluoride and CALCIUM FLUORIDE which slips into the enamel, is alien to
      the tooth composite and makes the enamel weak, brittle and discolored.

      20. The health of American teeth will increase to be very nearly perfect if
      the regimen of water rinsing, soap brushing and taking calcium, phosphate
      and vitamin C in the diet is implemented.

      21. Fortunately, we now know the current teeth perfecting protocol of
      dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. If the early estimates of 80% tooth
      improvement in childrens' teeth by age 13 were true, each American would now
      have less than one cavity. That is far from true. The teeth in America are
      in a sorry state, and at the present time are getting worse.

      22. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have discarded the theory
      that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient helpful to man

      23. To avoid fluoride is to prevent more than 114 ailments listed with
      references in a book "Good Teeth Birth to Death" by Gerard F. Judd , Ph.D. .
      These 114 medical side effects extend all the way from cancer down to
      headaches caused 1 ppm fluoride in the water. Thirteen of these side effects
      are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12 physicians, 1
      pharmacist and 1 attorney.

      24. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride has been proven by
      x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are broken by fluoride.

      25. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the earth.
      Since the fluoried particles are so small and so intensely negative, they
      connect with the hydrogen bonds holding the enzyme coils in place and ruin
      every enzyme moecule at very low concentration, around 1-3 ppm. These
      enzymes are often 3,000 or more times the small size of the fluoride. The
      effect is ruinous.

      26. To avoid fluoride is to prevent the destruction of 83 enzymes listed
      with references in Good Teeth, Birth to Death, by Gerard F. Judd , Ph.D..
      Fluoride is a severe biological poison. Being intensely negative, it
      unlatches positive hydrogen bonds in enzymes AND proteins.

      27. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison. Fluoride
      causes cavities. There is not the slightest doubt.

      28. Methylmercury formed from amalgams in the body is deadly. It causes
      brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite and epoxy are a safe substitute.

      29. Fluoride harms the economy by making people purchase other than city
      water to avoid it. It also harms the economy by making people dependent an
      undependable professions that know nothing about it. Ignorance about
      fluoride and what it does is worldwide.

      30. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry crack. If you chew ice, teeth
      may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.

      31. LOOK IN YOUR MOUTH. Tell the dentist(s) what you want done and get
      several bids for examination and work. Save your fortunes.

      We now know we can cancel the green light given by Harry Truman with the
      help of Congress to subsicize dentistry. Billions of dollare being wasted in
      this regard (Public Law 755, June 24,1948) can now be returned to the

      I hope you will put this information in the hands of your Congress persons
      so they and we may alert the newspapers, radio and TV stations, magazines,
      and all other news media as well as their friends, families, and associates
      about this giant leap in dental technology.

      I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you to ask for
      feedback from the ones you contact. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

      Respectfully yours, Gerard F. Judd , Ph.D. Professor Emeritus , Chemistry

      ADDRESSEE: Please mall a copy of this letter to your Congressperson, asking
      what they are going to do about this terrible incompetence and waste in
      dentistry and gov-rnment spending. Thanking you, I am Gerard F. Judd.
      October 24, 2002 --
      6615 W Lupine, Glendale AZ 85304

      1. Ph.D. from Purdue University .
      2. Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.
      3. Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.
      4. Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and
      Phoenix College , thirteen years.
      5. Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.
      6. Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp. July
      1997. 7. Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments for
      Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997 .
      8. Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp, 4-23-1998 .
      9. Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing
      October 24, 2002 .
      10. Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.

      Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich, candidate for the office of President
      of the United States, when elected, will allow us to rejoin the world
      community under the leadership of the individual most qualified by
      integrity, courage, and experience to be our President. www.kucinich.us