Konformist: Profiling the FBI's Unabom Charade

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 1999

      Subj: HOFFMAN WIRE: FBI's Unabom Charade
      Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 04:28:29 PM
      From: hoffman@...

      T-H-E H-O-F-F-M-A-N W-I-R-E
      No. 121 March 12, 1999
      Michael A. Hoffman II, Editor
      Published by the The Campaign for Radical Truth in History
      Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

      Profiling the FBI's Unabom Charade:

      Ted Kaczynski, Ritual Murder and the Invocation of Catastrophe

      ©1999 by Michael A. Hoffman II. All Rights Reserved. Version 1.0

      Without compromising the integrity of my work, I am always looking for a
      commercial breakthrough in the establishment media and recently it looked as
      though I had finally achieved it.

      Originally my manuscript on the Unabom charade was sub-contracted for
      publication by St. Martin's Press, for inclusion in an anthology. However,
      St. Martin's (the same company that gave David Irving's book on Goebbels the
      bum's rush), got cold feet. They even allegedly fired the editor who bought
      the material.

      Fortunately, an avant-garde publisher in Los Angeles, Feral House, picked up
      the slack and my Unabom study will be published in a hardcopy anthology this

      In the meantime, one Beau Friedlander of New York City last month announced
      the imminent publication of Ted Kaczynski's own book, "Truth versus Lies."

      Because I was concerned that Kaczynski is not entirely free of the control
      of his Federal handlers and that his work might further muddy waters already
      the color of the Mississippi, I sought permission from Feral House to
      publish my work online now, so that people will be able to place all
      subsequent, alleged Unabom "revelations" in the context of questions I raise
      concerning this FBI charade.

      Feral House kindly agreed and your editor's inquiry into the machinations of
      one of the most powerful secret police agencies on earth is published on the
      Internet today.

      In the interest of truth and justice, I hope you will share the URL for my
      study with as many people as possible. It is too long to publish as a
      HOFFMAN WIRE and it includes several illustrations too cumbersome for
      attachments. It is best viewed on the web.

      Profiling the FBI's Unabom Charade--THE SCAPEGOAT: Ted Kaczynski, Ritual
      Murder and the Invocation of Catastrophe, is made possible through the
      financial donations of so many wonderful and dedicated people. (The small
      honorarium that I was paid by the publisher doesn't begin to meet the
      expenses that I incurred in the course of my investigation).

      Often my patrons do not immediately see the tangible results of their
      contributions. They accept as an article of faith, that they are funding
      some useful work, even as I labor behind the scenes for many months, or in
      the case of this study, years.

      Well, here is the payoff:

      Thanks to all who made it possible and may justice be done though the
      heavens fall!

      Michael A. Hoffman II

      The Campaign for Radical Truth in History is the Internet arm of The
      Independent History and Research Company in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The
      Campaign was established in 1996 to focus public attention on the issues of
      fraud, censorship, filtered history and politicized journalism.

      Financial contributions are vital to the survival and expansion of our
      campaign. A catalog of Mr. Hoffman1s books and tapes and Revisionist History
      newsletters is online at http://www.hoffman-info.com/bookstore.html

      THE HOFFMAN WIRE is a free e-mail publication of The Campaign for
      Radical Truth in History, a subsidiary of Independent History &
      Research, Box 849, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816 U.S.A.

      with the message: "subscribe" or "unsubscribe".

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist