New at www.forteantimes.com

  • Mark Pilkington
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 8:05 AM
      Sonic Explorers - John Balance talks about COIL's esoteric electronic sound,
      magick, drugs, tripping lemurs and more.

      It Happened to Me! - A new section dedicated to your own encounters with The
      Other. Interdimensional doorways, top-hatted demons, ghosts at sea,
      poltergeists - it's all here folks!

      The World's Largest ESP experiment : Two conflicting views on this recent,
      groundbreaking event

      Competitions: We've got copies Alan Moore's Highbury Working CDs & Paul
      Devereux's The Sacred Place to give away!

      PLUS A daily dose of World Wide Weirdness in our news roundup, past
      features, What's On, more, more, more!!!!!!

      http://www.forteantimes.com

      x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

      Mark Pilkington
      Reviews Editor/Online Editor/Reporter
      Fortean Times magazine, 136-142 Bramley Rd, London W10 6SR
      http://www.forteantimes.com

      Email:mark.pilkington@...
      Tel: 020 7565 3125 Fax: 0207 565 3055

      "Grim Septon, arm'd with power to intervene
      And disconnect the animal machine"
      Samuel Latham Mitchill on Nitrous Oxide