FeedBack 05-31-2000

  • robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000

      You are just another unlearned and uneducated know-it-all. For someone
      who frequents sex fests - "gangbangs" - you have much nerve to defile a
      Godly woman. You seem to be annointed to tell us of the "horrors" of
      Mother Teresa, and yet you entertain yourself with smut and filth beyond
      imagination; the kind that is destroying our society and has killed
      millions with an evil disease ( consider yourself a perpetrator and a
      party to it ). You are nothing more than a willing participant in the
      destruction of what was once a great "nation under God." Ironically, it
      is YOU who is the Konspiracy. It is YOU who is the enemy. Think about
      it.

      The Silver Moon UFO webmaster
      http://www.SilverUFO.cjb.net

      Robalini's Response: Yeah, and your point is?

      *****

      Texas ExxonMobile Protest - May 31st
      Nocellat@...

      Please tell everyone!!! Statewide protest

      Please everyone GO we are on a role on taking on the Corporate Giants, do not
      let up!!!
      Please represent, Texas Earth First, Green Party, Animal Rights, Human Rights,
      everyone!!!
      Let us start getting thousands to protests!
      Earth, people, and animals First! profits last.

      Tony Nocella

      PROTEST AGAINST EXXONMOBILE’S ANNUAL MEETING
      MAY31ST, DALLAS TX

      Join religious shareholder groups, individual shareholders, environmental
      groups, human rights organizations, and concerned citizens for ExxonMobil’s
      annual meeting at the Meyerson Symphony Center on May 31st in Dallas.

      OUR DEMANDS:
      1) Protect Human Rights in Chad & Cameroon.
      2) Save America¹s Arctic from Drilling.
      3) Stop Global Warming.
      4) Invest In Clean Energy.
      5) Engage in Meaningful Dialogue With Stakeholders.
      6) Stop the LongHorn Pipeline Deal

      May 30 Event:

      Join us for a 7:00 PM “Teach-In” to hear what religious, human rights, and
      environmental activists are doing to reform ExxonMobil. The “Teach-In” will
      be
      at Southern Methodist University¹s McCord Auditorium (also known as 306 Dallas
      Hall). There is a big parking lot behind this building. If you need
      directions,
      call us at the # below or SMU¹s switchboard at 214-768-2000 from 8 AM to 5 PM.

      May 31 Events:

      Join a team of volunteers responsible for distributing information to
      shareholders entering the ExxonMobil meeting. Meet at 8:00 AM for breakfast
      and
      to get ready. Conference rooms A and B of the Cathedral Santuario de
      Guadalupe,
      2215 Ross Avenue in Dallas. If you need directions, call us at the # below or
      the Cathedral at 214-871-1362. You can park in the lot behind the Cathedral on
      Crockett Avenue (parking for the day is $4). Enter the building from Crockett
      in order to find us.

      Join us for a press conference / rally at 9:00 AM in front of the Meyerson
      Symphony Center (which is where the ExxonMobil meeting will take place.

      The Meyerson is at 2301 Flora Street and is across from the Cathedral
      mentioned
      above. Call us at the # below for more info. There is parking nearby.

      Join us inside the meeting and ask ExxonMobil Chairman Lee R. Raymond about
      the
      company¹s conduct on human rights, arctic drilling, and global warming.

      Meet at 8:30 AM at the Cathedral described above for breakfast and a briefing
      on how to have an active role in the meeting.

      Do you own stock in ExxonMobil?

      If so, you have a powerful voice of influence. Vote in support of shareholder
      resolutions on the above issues and/or help get an activist into the meeting
      to raise awareness. See http://www.campaignexxonmobil.org

      For more information contact Campaign ExxonMobil at
      http://www.campaignexxonmobil.org or call 1 87-SAVE TIGEr

      =====
      . [|=-=slave=-=]
      .
      .
      . Austin A16 Mobilization for Global Justice
      . AustinA16@... http://www.geocities.com/austina16/
      . D.C. and International action at http://www.a16.org/

      *****

      VoteFraud Convention
      5/25/00
      cia1917@... (Nick Landholt)

      Dear Konform,

      Can you inform your list and Konformist supporters about the upcoming
      VoteFraud Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio on August 25-27?

      They can visit http://www.votefraud.org/ for details. I hope you can forward
      this far and wide.

      Thanks!

      *****

      How's it going?
      I sent you a request for the site address so I could sent in news items.
      Government agents stole your letter to me.

      About a week ago I made a change to the device I wrote you about...the
      Crystal Projector.

      If you look at accuweather at the Ultra Violet and the rain maps:

      You will see the high UV being converted into the lowest possible and the
      rain staring again in ther middle of the U.S.A.

      I sent out about 500 letters to the Nobel Scientists, etc. but no one comes
      to discuss the Artifical weather, etc. That's probably because of the weapon
      marks on the house where I live and the Governent agents stealing my letters.
      Some of them are hiding in Pittsburg, Kansas. I'm sure you know how many
      people have been murdered with droughts (no rain) since the beginning of 1998!

      Don't be surprised to read about more electronic problems with the
      satellites, etc.

      Last year when the Earth's military came here with the X of Haarp, Jet
      Bombers and Fighters to use the Crystal Projector output for war and
      murdering..they got a lot of electronic problems that aren't going to stop.

      The computer viruses like the I Love You virus originated in Pittsburg,
      Kansas. I told the Police and the FBI...they don't do S_IT!

      The Police of the Cosmos (from worlds other than the Earth) tried to land
      here to investigate but the military opened fire with the Weapon Haarp. Some
      of the Police were probably MURDERED! Maybe you and the others you know could
      arrange a Global Press Conference with the Police of the Cosmos on the groud
      here investigating. I'm sure you have read about all the LIES told about the
      Folks of the Cosmos by the governments, etc.

      Stop by for a beer.

      have a good week.
      best,
      James Wolff