Wolsztyn

  • John Atkinson
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 30, 2009
      Gentlemen
      For those interested in steam I am copying the extract below from an email just sent to me by someone who drives regularly at Wolsztyn.

      "I am just back from Wolsztyn, where it is hanging on by a thread
      with just two return steam diagrams each day using one loco. They are
      short of money due to the exchange rate and 'recession'  and only have
      three serviceable locos (Ol49 7, Ol49 59 and Pt47 65). A good week,
      though. We made an interesting discovery at Zagan depot of Ok1 198 in
      good complete condition, not working though."

      He also attached jpegs of Pt47 65 and Ol49 7. I can't attach these to a group email but if anyone is interested I'll send them on.

      Best regards
      John