Steam Hauled Trains around Wolsztyn

  • mskiezebrink
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm a frequent Wolsztyn visitor from the Netherlands. And i have a
      few questions for my next visit in the end of December.

      1) Is there already a new timetable for around Wolsztyn, I read
      something off the new timetable at the german railway site
      www.bahn.de, is this the official new PKP timetable

      2) Does anyone know how many trains ther will be steam hauled? Which
      trains?

      3) Will the new timetable be better for us steam enthousiastics? More
      steam trains? How much trains steam hauled?

      Does anyone have any idea??

      I hope someone can help me,

      Kind Regards,

      M. Kiezebrink
    • Christian Cederberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
        --- In kolejelist@yahoogroups.com, "mskiezebrink" <mskiezebrink@y...>
        wrote:

        > I'm a frequent Wolsztyn visitor from the Netherlands. And i have a
        > few questions for my next visit in the end of December.

        Your best bet is http://www.parowozy.com.pl/newsd.html (in German).
        It states that the present situation with a return trip to Poznan and a
        return trip to Leszno will be unaltered. However the situation changes
        daily. Best news is that Ok1-359 will be restored to working order
        again.

        Best regards, Christian
      • Christian Cederberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
          --- In kolejelist@yahoogroups.com, "Christian Cederberg"
          <cederberg@v...> wrote:

          > --- In kolejelist@yahoogroups.com, "mskiezebrink"
          <mskiezebrink@y...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I'm a frequent Wolsztyn visitor from the Netherlands. And i have
          > a few questions for my next visit in the end of December.

          The new timetable is up:

          Dampflok: Ol49-7, Ol49-69, Ol49-111, Pm36-2, Pt47-112, Ok22-31

          Train.no. Leaving Arriving Days
          4435 Wolsztyn 5:16 Poznan 7:10 1-7
          4434 Poznan 8:58 Wolsztyn 10:45 1-7
          4441 Wolsztyn 11:36 Poznan 13:23 1-7
          4440 Poznan 20:25 Wolsztyn 22:13 1-7
          33232 Wolsztyn 8:47 Leszno 9:50 1-6
          33237 Leszno 15:31 Wolsztyn 16:32 1-6

          Until New Year however, only the Monday - Saturday Leszno train will
          be steam-hauled.

          Best regards
          Christian
        • Damian Clement
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
            Does anyone on this list know of any sources of PKP locomotive
            diagrams/cycles/turns, either personally or on the internet? My Polish
            language understanding being poor I am not able to search the internet
            at all and find what I am looking for. I am sure there must be something
            out there as most other European countries railways seem unable to stop
            this info making it out onto the internet. If anyone is unsure what
            exactly I'm looking for then this link should be useful,
            http://www.vlaky.net/servis/obehy.asp?id=&spol=1&gvd=2&fraza=, it
            provides the same information for Slovakia as I would be looking for for
            Poland/PKP.

            Thanks

            Damian