Re: I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

  • Irichsingler Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi,

      I am sorry to trouble you.  Im an admirer of military, i wanna make more friends here. If u like, u can contact me and chat online. So many girls wanna date military here.

      PS: u can contact me here. My user name is Angel2008. Im waiting for u.
      http://love4military.tripod.com/

      PS: Incomplete profile is seriously affecting the response.

      Yes, we are different, we are the first and largest dating site for marriage-minded military singles and admirers in the world! http://love4military.tripod.com/

      This is an exclusive community that assists members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters -- as well as civilians -- find old friends, make new ones, and build lasting relationships. http://love4military.tripod.com/

      http://mail.yahoo.com