Happy New Year

  • apscamardo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010

      I hope the new year found everyone safe and sound. There are a couple of things we need to focus on as we begin our journey for 2010.

      Walmart Can Shake ...tenatively set for Jan 29-30. Please email me with your time slot.

      Clergy Dinner... Jan 23. Please let John LaVanway, Ron Twidell, or myself know.

      Baby Bottle Distribution... Jan 10-11 we need volunteers for all of the masses to disburse the bottles. Please contact myself or Ed Estapa to let us know which mass you would like to participate at.

      Also, those who signed up for the committee to look at the refrigeration issue for the upcoming fish fries, I would like to meet at the cafeteria before the 4th degree meeting tomorrow if possible to discuss. Mr. Bill if you could attend I would appreciate it. Let me know if you need a ride.

      Now that the holidays are over its back to the business of being a knight!

      Vivat Jesus!

      Pete Scamardo
      Grand Knight
      MQP Council 12072