Can Shakes

  • apscamardo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009

      We are still not sure if the Can Shake will happen this weekend at Walmart. Please be patient was we negotiate with them. I will have an email out sometime today to either confirm or push back.

      Pete Scamardo
      Grand Knight
      MQP Council 12072
      985-892-3329
    • apscamardo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009

        I am happy to report that through Brother Ed Di Giovanni's efforts we have finally obtained permission for Can Shakes at Walmart once more. The November 6-7 Shake is on, and we need to provide Walmart with a couple dates for the can shake we missed on Oct 2-3. We still have time for both.

        Brophy and Rhett,

        Please let me know what dates would be good to provide to Walmart.

        To update you on the donations side, Ed and I have provided the necessary required documentation and now it is up to corporate. We remain vigilant.

        Vivat Jesus!

        Pete Scamardo
        Grand Knight
        MQP Council 12072
        985-892-3329
      • Rhett Powers
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
          Brother Knights:

          The first can shakes will be on Friday, October 25th, and Saturday, October 26th, in front of Wal-Mart in Covington.

          I will have a sign-up sheet at the monthly meeting on this Tuesday, September 17th.

          I also will need a volunteer to run the Saturday can shake as I will be out of town.

          Brophy Boudreaux will run the Friday can shake.  You can contact him at 504-723-5316.

          Vivat Jesu,

          Rhett Powers
          504-957-7260
        • Rhett Powers
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2014
            BROTHER KNIGHTS,

            ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER CAN SHAKE. THIS ONE WILL BE IN FRONT OF SAM'S IN COVINGTON (BEHIND THE MOVIES). THE DATES ARE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, OCT 24TH AND 25TH FROM 8 AM TILL 6 PM BOTH DAYS. I'LL HAVE A SIGN-UP SHEET AT THE MEETING ON TUES SEPT 16TH. PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY AND OFTEN. AS YOU  KNOW, IT IS ONE OF OUR BIG FUND-RAISERS FOR THE YEAR.

            VIVAT JESU

            RHETT POWERS
            504-957-7260