Fw: Boy Scout Troop 310 Jambalaya Dinner Feb 8

  • Nick Lonergan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Brother Knight,

      Please do what you can to help our new Membership Director's sons, and Squires of the Knights of Columbus, with selling their Jambalaya tickets. Being new in our community they can use some help from us. Call Robert on the numbers listed below or email him at Robert Hile chefhile@...
      Thanks and kind regards.

      Nick Lonergan
      Grand Knight, Council 12072
      985-727-3600