Fw: Prayer Request starting on Jan. 11

  • Nick Lonergan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Passing this along from our District Deputy.

      From: Raymond [mailto:worthco@...]
      Subject: FW: Prayer Request starting on Jan. 11

      Ray & Terry Hollingsworth

      985-882-7682

      Barack Obama Promises to Sign Freedom of Choice Act -

       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0XIRZSTt8

      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

      Subject: Prayer Request starting on Jan. 11

      Please pray for these needs and pass this on to all your brothers and sisters in Christ!

        CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMEN, IMMEDIATELY.

       If you are apposed to abortion then there is bad news on the horizon. For those of you who do not know, the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) is set to be signed if congress passes it on January 21-22 of 2009. The FOCA is the next sick chapter in the book of abortion. If made a law then all limitations on abortion will be lifted which will result in the following:

      1) All hospitals, including Catholic hospitals will be required to perform abortions upon request. If this happens Bishops vow to close down all Catholic hospitals, more then 30% of all hospitals in the United States .
      2) Partial birth abortions would be legal and have no limitations.
      3) All U.S. tax payers would be funding abortions.
      4) Parental notification will no longer be required.
      5) The number of abortions will increase by a minimum of 100,000 annually.
      Perhaps most importantly the government will now have control in the issue of abortion. This could result in a future amendment that would force women by law to have abortions in certain situations (rape, down syndrome babies, etc) and could even regulate how many children women are allowed to have.
      Needless to say this information is disturbing, but sadly true. As Catholics, as Christians, as anyone who is against the needless killing of innocent children, we must stand as one. We must stop this horrific act before it becomes a law.

      The Plan :
      To say a novena ( 9 days of prayer ) along with fasting starting on January 11th. For Catholics, the prayer of choice will be the rosary with intentions to stop the FOCA. For non Catholics I encourage you to pray your strongest prayers with the same intentions, also for nine consecutive days. The hope is that this will branch and blossom as to become a global effort with maximum impact. We have very little time so we all must act fast. Just do three things:
      1) Pass this letter to 5 or more people
      2) Do it in three days or less
      3) Start the novena on January 11th and pray for nine consecutive days.
      (please also fast for at least two days during the novena)

      Remember that with God all things are possible and the power of prayer is undeniable. If you are against the senseless killing of defenseless children then the time is now to do something about it! Please if you say you are a true Christian I pray you will see the light, to help stop all this evil !!!

      May God bless you all!!

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG.