KofC Support 25th Anv Mass- Sat cut fish, Sun cook fish

  • Carl Guichard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 9:38 AM

      Brother Knights,

      This Sunday MQP will be having the 25th Anv. Mass. So, we are cutting catfish in the cafateria on Saturday at 9am and can then use some help Sunday at --- to fry the catfish and to helpmake the gumbo for the post 3PM mass.

      Please call Darin Romeo or Steve Fradella if you can help.

      Thanks

      Carl Guichard
      KofC
      (985) 960-7089