Knights of Columbus Newsletter May 2013

  • Nick Lonergan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
    Brother Knight,

    Attached is the re-instituted newsletter for the Knights of Columbus Council 12072 for the month of May. It was distributed during our May meeting on May 21, but information from the meeting was inserted into this updated version. We hope this keeps you informed on the happenings of our council.

    God bless.

    Nick Lonergan, PGK
    985-727-3600
  • Nick Lonergan
    Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
    It appears there was some type of problem when I sent the first email with an attachment. I am going to re-submit the email and hopefully it will be successful. It could be a problem with sending the attachment using the group distribution method. Newsletter is attached.

    Nick Lonergan