Hot! KofC Pitch Each Mass this Weekend

  • Carl Guichard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013

      We have been given the opportunity to have a 2 minute podium moment to promote the KofC (Council and 4th degree) at each mass this weekend. I will do the 2 minute quick 'pitch' and we will be relying on your support at the exit doors with Form 100's for anyone interested. Thankfully each of you attend mass already so you have already volunteered. Additionally, for the morning masses this is donut Sunday, so we will have a table at the entrance to the cafateria.

      Please step up and actively talk the talk and evangelize.

      Carl Guichard
      Grand Knight
      Mary Queen of Peace
      (985) 960-7089