Pro Life News

  • Marcus Sauley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013

    Bother Knights,

    On Monday, May 13th, Louisiana Right to Life will host a golf tournament at the Chateau Country Club in Metairie.  If you would like to participate, see the attached registration form for more information.

    Also, please visit www.nolaneedspeace.com.  Planned Parenthood is planning to open an abortion clinic on Claiborne Ave in New Orleans.  I encourage everyone to pray for the unborn of New Orleans and that our elected officials will block Planned Parenthood’s efforts.

    Thank you,

    Marcus Sauley