Fish Fry Alert - from Darrin

  • Carl Guichard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013

      We are also in need of as much help as possible for clean up afterwards.  I know that everyone will be in a rush to get out to get home to sleep since the Men's day of reflection is the next day.
      All I am asking is that all stay around for about 15 minutes extra to help clean up.

      By the time the fish fry is over some of us will have put in about 6 hours of work, just on Friday.
      If we all help just a little with the clean up we can get out of there by 8:30.

      Thanks,

      Darrin