FW: Revised Directions to Teresian Spirituality Center

  • Courtenay, Francis A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

    Gentlemen:  Attached are some revised directions to the Men’s Day of Reflection.  Please pass these on to all of your friends who will attend.  Please also ask some of your other friends to come join us.  We have plenty of room in the Chapel at the Teresian Center where Msgr. Bill will give his presentations and officiate Mass.  To our Sir Knights and Knights of the Assembly and Council, please come forward and register.  Our Day of Reflection is this Saturday, March 9.

    Also the Assembly meeting is this Tuesday night at 7pm.  Sir Knight Mike Cradeur is our host for dinner.

    Best regards, Frank

    DKSLAW - PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. The information contained in this email and any attachments hereto may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.