Vehicle needed

  • Carl Guichard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 12:09 PM

      Knights,

      I have been made aware of an un-wed young mother in need of a vehicle to get to and from her job or she will loose the job because getting rides isn't consistent enough. She had the child three years ago dispite the biological father, and many others have her on the path to Christ.

      Does anyone have and old car they were concidering on donating for the tax writeoff, or know of someone with a drivable clunker in the garage or in the yard?

      Please let me know if you do.

      Vivat Jesus

      Carl Guichard
      Grand Knight