Prayers Needed

  • Troy Malbrough
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      All, Once again prayers are needed for Julie as she will undergo another neck surgery to remove Cancer. She will be in surgery for about four hour tomorrow January 21 at Oschner Southshore starting at noon. I will update you with our progress.

      Troy D. Malbrough
      (504) 481-9313
    • Courtenay, Francis A.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013

        Need some serious prayers  for Julie Malbrough, Sir Knights.  Frank

        All, Once again prayers are needed for Julie as she will undergo another neck surgery to remove Cancer. She will be in surgery for about four hour tomorrow January 21 at Oschner Southshore starting at noon. I will update you with our progress.

        Troy D. Malbrough
        (504) 481-9313

        DKSLAW - PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. The information contained in this email and any attachments hereto may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.