Coats for Christmas

  • Carl Guichard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012

      I know this is rather last minute but we were made aware of the upcoming date to complete a coats for Chistmas campaign so I thought we could easily support some level of effort for it.

      Therefore, if you personnaly have any nice, none torn (sew it before donating it), none heavily worn (clean them) coats / jackets (even your 1980's Members Only jacket is welcomed) then please bring them to my house before this Sunday and I will get them to where they need to go.

      We may approach the school to see if we can have a box/collection area there, which would indirectly alert parents of young children with partially used coats... more to come if that occurs.

      Thanks, and Vivat Jesus,

      Carl Guichard
      Grand Knight
      903 Winona Dr.