Adoration will end early this Friday, Nov 2nd

  • Nick Lonergan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      From: Carl Guichard <cguichard@...>
      To: "kofc_Council_12072@yahoogroups.com" <kofc_Council_12072@yahoogroups.com>; Nick Lonergan <nlonergan@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:58 AM
      Subject: Fwd: Adoration will end early this Friday, Nov 2nd

      Brother Knights,

      Please see the below notice regarding our normal 6PM support of MQP First-Friday Adoration. There is an All Souls Day mass at 7PM so please try to support a 6PM Adoration time instead, or some other time that meets God's and your time table.

      Thanks,

      Carl Guichard
      Grand Knight
      Mary Queen of Peace Council