Post Isaac Support needed by a fellow Knight

  • ctguichard Gmail
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012

      Brother Knights,

      Our fellow Knight Ellis (Clyde) Iverson is in need of a little help. His home took in a foot of water and he is therefore going to seek a rental home or apartment until which time the repair work can be completed. Are any of you aware of a property or possibly have a rental available? Please call him if you do at (985) 264-6226.

      Additionally, if you are still out of power and need to borrow a generator then please let me know and we will see what can be found amongst our Council members. I personally have a chainsaw to loan.

      Thank you so much,

      Carl Guichard

      Grand Knight

      Marry Queen of Peace Council

    • ctguichard Gmail

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
          Brother Knights,

          Thanks for your support and prayers..

          Through God's grace no one was hurt and nothing of enduring value was lost.

          Also, Michelle and I were blessed to be able to be offered a wonderful place to rent while our home is being repaired.  God is good.

          Many members of our parish called with suggestions and contacts. We fell blessed to be members of such a wonderful community.

          We were able to pass much of the rental information on to some of our neighbors who were also flooded.

          Thanks again. May God bless all of you.

          Vivat Jesu

          Ellis Iverson