Back to School

  • apscamardo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2012
      Back to School is ON!!!!

      Walmart....this Saturday morning.....please try to be there by 8:30 am in the rear of the store as usual.

      Pete Scamardo, PGK, PFN
      504-704-9840
    • apscamardo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012

        Once again I am announcing that our Back to School Shopping Spree will happen this Saturday, August 4, beginning at 9am. I am asking those Knights and Ladies to be at Walmart for no later than 845 am.  This year will be different. Once you arrive I will let you know a dollar amount that can be spent for each child just like the Christmas Spree.  We may not have a list to choose from so watching the dollar amount is going to be crucial. We have a cap of $3,000 dollars allowed for this event. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.

        Vivat Jesus!

        Pete Scamardo,PGK, PFN
        504-704-9840