Knights of Columbus Meeting Today Tuesday July 17 at 7:00 PM

  • Nick Lonergan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012

      This is a reminder that we will be having our monthly council meeting Tonight, Tuesday July 17 at 7:00.

      This will be the first meeting of the new administration. There will be a review of the council finances and much more will be discussed. The council is still in need of a new membership director. We will also be asking for volunteers to provide the meals at future meetings.

      God bless and try to make this meeting to show your support for your newly elected officers.

      On behalf of Grand Knight Carl Guichard.

      Nick Lonergan PGK
      985-727-3600