Fleur de Fall

  • James Senac
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2011
      Just a reminder that this weekend is Fleur de Fall and the Knights will be helping set up on Friday and Saturday morning at 8:00 am and then will be taking down the tables on Sunday morning at 8 am also. If you signed up at the meetings thank you and if you did not sign up and want to help we welcome you. The more people we have the less time it takes. Look forward to seeing you.. Thanks and God Bless... Jimmy