New Year Activities

  • James Senac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      Good Morning Brother Knights, The new fraternal year is upon us and we have started off with a bang. On August 13th we will be hosting a Major 2nd and 3rd degree exemplification for Areas A,B and C for priests, deacons, seminarians and anyone needing to move up. We are the host council which means that we will need plenty of assistance from the knights in our council. Ed DiGiovanni will be the chairman for the event along with our District Deputy E.J. Hebert and myself. We will be calling on everyone for assistance so open you hearts as you always do and be prepared to lend a hand to make this a big success. MQP is also having a Ministry fair after all masses August 20 & 21. Ed             Di Giovanni will again be chairing this but we need Brother Knights to sign-up to help after the masses. I will have a sign-up sheet available at the next council meeting on July 19th. I have some other ideas I will share at the meeting to make Council 12072 one of the best in the State. Please come with some new ideas as well, as this council is for everyone.

      Vivat Jesus
      Jimmy Senac