Fwd: Benefit for David Finn

  • apscamardo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011

    Brother Knights,

    Lets all try to attend.

    Pete

    From: jtpark@...
    To: apscamardo@...
    Sent: 4/29/2011 4:05:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time
    Subj: Benefit for David Finn

    Pete:

                I was in Saia’s Grocery the other day and saw a poster advertising a benefit for Dave Finn, the son of Deacon Jack and Joan Finn, at Ruby’s Roadhouse on Sunday, June 5th.  I know you are aware of how ill David with cancer.  I talked to a lady at Ruby’s Roadhouse and I talked to Jack about the benefit.  I asked Jack if I could advertise the benefit with the Knights.  He said they would be very appreciative of any support from the Knights.  Jack said the David is out of work because of his illness but is still on the company’s health insurance plan for the time -being.  David’s wife works but they are limited to the one income.  The owners of Ruby’s Roadhouse are good friends of David and his wife and want to help with the financial problems in some way.  Tootsie and I will be out of town until mid-day on Sunday, June 5th but plan to go to the benefit in the afternoon or early evening.  If anyone would like to contribute but can’t attend the benefit, I would be glad to deliver their checks.  I would suggest any checks be made payable to David Finn.

                I am sending the attached flyer to you with the thought that you might e-mail it to the Knights.  Many thanks!

    Joe