Fish Fry

  • apscamardo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011

      Today will be our 4th event out of 6 lenten fish fry dinners.  For those of you who can make it for around 330 pm, please do so. We could use a little extra help at that time to get ready for our  5 o'clock start time.  We are averaging around 40 knights and 20 ladies per dinner.

      Thank you once again for your devotion and commitment to this worthy project. See you there!

      Vivat Jesus!

      Pete Scamardo
      Grand Knight
      MQP Council 12072
    • apscamardo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011

        This will be event # 5 of 6.  Please come as early as you can, 330 if possible. In starting this new position will be in training until 5 pm, but will be there as soon as I can. Please see Brother Steve Fradella for your assignments.

        Vivat Jesus!

        Pete Scamardo
        Grand Knight
        MQP Council 12072
      • Darrin Romeo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2014
          Just wanted to remind everyone that I will not be at the Fish Fry this week nor will I be at the prep for Thursday. I have spoken to several of you already to let you know that Beverly is willing and able to run things. Steve will not be available Friday either because of the school golf tournament. All that I ask is that the regulars please show up and do what you have done for the past 4 weeks.
          I have taken care of ordering all supplies. Here is what I have ordered:
          1 case of eggs
          2 cases of mayo
          14 cases 210 lbs of fish. Please take out 4 cs. 60 lbs for baked fish,
          and 7 cases 105 lbs for fried. This should leave 3 cases as back up.
          7 cases of shrimp which is 140 lbs. these shrimp are 40/50 count because the supplier is out of the 31/40 count. They are having a very hard time getting these. Also I have instructed Beverly to only take out 100 lbs. to start. They do not take long to thaw if we need more. We also have 4 cases left from last week but do not use those this week.
          50 lbs of potatoes we already have 50 lbs in storage. We only use 75 lbs a week.
          5 cases of French fries we have 2 cases in the outside freezer.
          5 cases of salad mix
          2 oils we already have 8 in storage.

          Please, please do what you can this week to make everything run smoothly and please have your wives make desserts. Bread pudding will not be made by me this week. I will check with our supplier to see if they can deliver 2 cases of frozen cookie dough.
          Thanks Darrin
          P.S. I will be in Lafayette with my daughter, Sydney, for her Spring testing. If she passes these test she will start her college career in August with college credits. Please keep her in your prayers. We will be there until Friday afternoon then beat it back to Covington for her Senior Prom. I sure hope that we make it.

          Sent from my iPhone