Christmas Shopping Spree

  • apscamardo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010

      I want to remind everyone of our annual Christmas Shopping Spree this Saturday at Walmart.  We will begin promptly at 9 am. Feel free to wear Santa or Elf hats, and make sure you have your KC shirts and badges, so everyone will know who we are and what we are doing.!

      Vivat Jesus!

      Pete Scamardo
      Grand Knight
      MQP Council 12072
      985-892-3329
    • apscamardo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012

        Please remember that the Christmas Shopping Spree is this Saturday at Walmart. Please be at the layaway area for 845am. Be sure to wear council attire and festive holiday hats.

        Vivat Jesus!

        Pete Scamardo, PGK, PFN