1778Set-up for Council Installation Dinner

  • Ron Tweedel
    Jun 26, 2014

      We need your help.  We will be setting-up for the Council Installation Dinner starting tomorrow at 1:00PM in the MQP Cafeteria.  We can use all the help we can get; the more help we have, the faster we will finish.  Therefore, I am requesting that, if you are able to do so, please come out to give us a hand.  I don’t think it will take more than an hour or so.

      To quote one of our former governors:  “Won’t you please hep us!!!!!!”  (For you younger Knights, that was Gov. John McKeithen.)

      Ron

      Ronald W. Tweedel

      117 Heritage Oaks Blvd.

      Covington, LA  70433