    From: "Carl Guichard" <ctguichard@...>
    Date: Jun 7, 2014 10:53 AM
    Subject: Installation Diner for New Officers - Fri June 27th
    To: "kofc_Council_12072@yahoogroups.com" <kofc_Council_12072@yahoogroups.com>

    All of you are welcomed to attend the KofC dinner held this Friday evening as part of our installation of officers for this coming year. It will be at MQP in the cafeteria. Cocktails at 6:30 and dinner will start once the officer installation ceremony is completed in the church. You may also attend that portion as well but are not required to. It is generally attended by the new officers and their families.

    The dinner will be lasagna, salad, garlic bread, a vegetable and dessert. There is no cost. Towards the end of the dinner we hand out our awards and congratulate the out going officers.

    Father Ronnie will be in attendance so this will be our last formal meal with him so please try to attend. Monsignor Bill has accepted the Faithful Friar position for the 4th Degree Assembly and we will await the arrival of our new Priest Fr. John for decisions about the Council.

    The incoming officers should be in coat and tie and arrive at the church between 5:30 and 5:45 for a 6:00 start of the ceremony.

    Lastly, on behalf of all the outgoing officers I thank each of you for the support you gave us, gave the Council and for that which you gave to society.

    Vivat Jesus,

    Carl Guichard
    Outgoing Grand Knight

    INSTALLATION OF OFFICERS CEREMONY AND DINNER

    Knights of Columbus Council 12072

    Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School

    You, your wife or a guest are invited to attend the annual Installation of Officers Dinner to be held on Friday, June 27th. The officers for the upcoming year will be attending the ceremony in the MQP church from 6:00 PM till approximately 6:45 and the dinner will be immediately following, in the cafeteria. Wine and appetizers will start at 6:30.

    Our chef Darin Romeo will be preparing the dinner which is tentatively Lasagna, a vegetable, garlic bread, and dessert. There will be wine, beer, soda, water and appetizers.

    We currently only have 20 responses so please, RSVP is requested. Respond to

    Email RSVP:

    CTGuichard@...

    Or

     HMRIII@...