1770Our old wishing well restored_ photo

  • Carl Guichard
    Jun 18, 2014

      Thanks to Brother Knight Clem's daughter you will be pleased to see the attached photo of the restored and now in service wishing well for the Daphne, Al Council.

      It looks great and is now earning funds for in-need children in a different state. Even our small contributory support goes a long way elsewhere.

      Thanks,

      Carl

      On Jun 17, 2014 12:48 PM, "Clement Lescale" <lescale@...> wrote:
      This is our old Wishing Well.. My daughter goes to Christ the King in Daphne Al. The Council there is the one we gave our old well too.... Thought you might want to share.

      clem

      On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 12:01 PM, Clement Lescale <lescale@...> wrote:

      Will be there....

      On Monday, June 16, 2014 10:37 PM, "Carl Guichard ctguichard@... [kofc_Council_12072]" <kofc_Council_12072-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Brother Knights,

      Tonight, Tuesday is the last meeting of the officers currently serving. We will be serving Marco's Pizza and salad. Please try to attend.

      6:30   Officers Meeting
      7:00   Pray the Rosary
      7:20   Meal
      7:30 - 9:30  Meeting