1767CAN SHAKES

  • Rhett Powers
    Jun 10, 2014
      BROTHER KNIGHTS,

      WE COLLECTED $1228 AT THE CAN SHAKES LAST WEEKEND. THERE WERE NOT AS MANY PEOPLE AT SAM'S AS IN FRONT OF WALL MART AN THERE IS ONLY ONE DOOR AT SAM'S. BOTH CONTRIBUTED TO THE LOWER THAN USUAL AMT. I WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED. A TOTAL OF 14 KNIGHTS CAME OUT, AND IF YOU COUNT LOUIS GRUNTZ'S 2 KIDS, 16.

      WE SURE COULD USE A BETTER PARTICIPATION FRON THE KNIGHTS AT OUR NEXT SHAKE. ALSO, IF YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE AS 6 KNIGHTS DID NOT SHOW ON SATURDAY.

      ANYWAY I'M SURE THE PEOPLE AT STARC WILL APPRECIATE THE MONEY AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO CAME.

      VIVAT JESU,

      RHETT POWERS
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic