1759can shakes at SAM'S THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, 6/6 AND 6/7

  • Rhett Powers
    Jun 3 10:15 AM
      BROTHER KNIGHTS,

      AS YOU KNOW, THE CAN SHAKES ARE THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, 8 AM TILL 6 PM IN FRONT OF SAM'S AS USUAL, WE NEED MANY MORE STO SIGN UP.

      WE HAVE NO ONE SIGNED UP FOR 12-NOON AND 4-6 ON FRIDAY AND NO ONE SIGNED UP ON SATURDAY FROM 4-6 PM. IN ADDITION WE ONLY HAVE 1 PERSON ON FRIDAY 2-4PM AND SATURDAY FROM 10-NOON AND NOON TO 2PM AND FROM 2- 4 PM.

      SINCE THER IS ONLY 1 DOOR AT SAM'S, WE ONLY NEED 2 PER 2 HOUR SHIFT, BUT I DOUBT WE'LL GET MUCH MONEY WITH NO ONE ON A DOOR.I HEARD THE GIRL SCOUTS HAD MANY PEOPLE THE WHOLE MONTHOF MAY, SO LETS TRY TO BEAT THEM.

      PLESE CALL ME AT 504-957-7260 IF YOU CAN HELP.

      VIVAT JESU

      RHETT POWERS