1681Baby Bottle pickup and Respect Life march

  • Don Awbrey
    Jan 16, 2014

      Hi everyone, we are picking up baby bottles during this weekends’ masses.  I STILL NEED HELP AT THE 6PM SUNDAY MASS.  Here are the guys who are signed up)

      Saturday 5pm – Harry, Bob, Clem, Ron, and Ellis

      Sunday 8am – Jim and Rhett

      Sunday 930 – Mike, and the Awbrey family

      Sunday 1130am – Bruce and Roland

      Sunday 6pm - ??  Help!  Looks like the Awbrey family again.

      The Respect Life march is this Saturday from noon to 2pm at Baton Rouge.  We are going to caravan from the church.  Please meet up at the MQP parking lot around 10am, and we will try to leave by 10:15.  (I never heard back from anyone regarding the bus.  Is anyone doing that?).

      My cell is 985-630-5354 if you have any questions.

      Thanks!

      Don and Jodi Awbrey

      Respect Life Couple for Council 12072