1679March for Life Saturday January 18th Baton Rouge

  • Don Awbrey
    Jan 6, 2014

      Brother Knights and families,

      On Saturday January 18th the Knights of Columbus will lead the annual March for Life in Baton Rouge.  The march starts at noon at the old capital, and goes to about 2pm at the new capital building.  We have been invited by Most Holy Trinity to participate in their bus that leaves MHT at 10am Saturday, and returns at 4pm.  The cost is $15/per person and they prefer that we pay in advance.  (if they run out of space on the bus, we can talk about a car pool as well).

      If you have any interest in participating, please call or email me.  2013 was a great year for our Respect Life movement, the preeminent Civil Rights movement of the 21st Century!  73 abortion clinics closed around the Country.  Help us to continue the momentum.  PLEASE JOIN US in this peaceful display of prayer and support for our country, and for the women, families, and babies caught up in this Holocaust.

      Sincerely, and Vivat Jesu,

      Don and Jodi Awbrey

      985-630-5354

      djawbrey@...