1678Un-decorating the church after Christmas

  • Nick Lonergan
    Jan 5, 2014

      Now that the Christmas season is nearing its end, we will be Un-decorating the church.  We welcome those who have the time this Thursday, January 9th after the 9 AM mass to help. There's not a lot to do, but with a few men helping, the job will take no time.

      We have to do the delicate packaging of the manger figures. If you have extra bubble warp, please let us know. Our packaging is loosing its support and we need to protect the delicate figures. If you have access to some larger heavy duty boxes suitable in size for the manger figures, that would be helpful also.

      Nick Lonergan, PGK
      Membership Director
      985-727-3600