1677MQPCC Baby Bottle Campaign

  • Don Awbrey
    Jan 2, 2014

      Brother Knights,

      Happy New Year to everyone!  Early January of course means that the annual Baby Bottle Campaign is upon us.  For any of you that are new, this is a wonderful program designed to help the ACCESS Crisis Pregnancy Center in Metairie.  We hand out empty baby bottles to parishioners one weekend at mass, then collect the bottles the next weekend.  The bottles have informational flyers in them describing ACCESS programs and how they help troubled women and families.  We are usually able to collect several thousand dollars each year with this.

      We’ll need volunteers to work each mass.  We are handing out bottles Saturday and Sunday January 11-12, and collecting them the following weekend of Sat/Sun January 18-19.  We’ll need about 4 volunteers for each mass.  Children and Grandchildren are welcome to help, too.

      Could you guys please email or call me and let me know which mass, or masses, you can help at?

      My cell is 985-630-5354, and my email is) djawbrey@...

      PS, more information to follow about the Respect Life March in Baton Rouge, noon to 2pm on Saturday January 18th.

      Vivat Jesus!

      Don and Jodi Awbrey