      From: "Martin Fox" <martin.fox@...>
      Date: Dec 15, 2013 1:13 PM
      Subject: 138 Cosponsors
      To: "Carl Guichard" <ctguichard@...>

      National Pro-Life Alliance

      Dear Carl,

      Thanks to our second Life at Conception Act cosponsor blitz we've now hit 138 cosponsors in the House and Senate!

      Armed with your petitions, we continue to add more and more Members of Congress as cosponsors of our Life at Conception Act to bypass Roe v. Wade and ultimately end all abortion-on-demand.

      But if we are going to save unborn babies and expose pro-abortion politicians, you and I are going to need all the help we can get.

      More petition signers means more pressure on Congress. And more pressure on Congress means more cosponsors.

      If you haven't already done so, please click here to sign your Life at Conception Act petition, and after you do, forward this email and ask your friends and relatives to submit their petitions too to help us turn up the heat.

      With your help, we can put every Member of Congress on record for or against the protection of the unborn.

      The cosponsor blitz wouldn't have been this powerful without you. Don't stop the petitions now.

      For Life,

      Martin Fox, President
      National Pro-Life Alliance

      P.S. The National Pro-Life Alliance continues to deliver petitions for the Life at Conception Act on a rolling basis. If you haven't yet signed, click here. If you have already signed, please forward this to a friend.

      This message was intended for: ctguichard@...
      You were added to the system March 26, 2013. For more information
      click here.
      Update your preferences | Unsubscribe