1670KOC Christmas Party, 2013

  • Mike Mire
    Dec 15, 2013

      Brother Knights and your Ladies,

      My wholehearted thanks are extended to you in making our KOC Christmas party a fun-filled and wonderful success.

      The decorations were beautiful and the set up and clean up were done quickly with the help of efficient and hard working volunteers who make all of this possible.

      The meats were cooked to perfection, along with the quantity and wide selection of food which satisfied the pallets of all attending.

      The crafts, singing, storytelling, presents, and Santa added special touches to making this even a tradition which I hope will be a part of happy childhood memories of our children and grandchildren.

      A very special thanks to Darren Romero, Linda & Ron Tweedel, Steve & Diane Fradella, Pete Scamardo, Kay Aswad, Jim & Mary Jean Moore, Santo Mangipano, JoAnn & Nick Lonergan, Pat & Ed DiGiovanni, Maria & Carl Guichard, Clem Lescale and my wife Maria Mire .

      We are blessed with our family of knights and I thank God to be part of this wonderful organization. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve this event.

      May you and your families have a Blessed Christmas.

      Mike Mire

      Yesterday is History

      Tomorrow is a Mystery

      Today is a Gift