1666KOC Christmas Party

  • Mike Mire
    Dec 9, 2013

      If you are planning to attend the KC Christmas party on Friday, December 13, 2013, I’m writing to ask if you may be available to help with setting and/or cleaning up.

      MOST IMPORTANT = Set up. Let’s plan to meet at MQP School at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Set up should take about 90 minutes. We need to set up chairs & tables, cover tables with plastic, set up coffee service, lay out table centerpieces, etc.

      Clean up. About 9 p.m., strip the tables, re-set the tables for school lunch, remove the trash, sweep the floor if necessary, and assist Darrin Romeo with kitchen help. This should take 30 minutes if we have enough people.

      Please LET ME KNOW if you are available to help with either set up or clean up!

      Thanks for your consideration.

      Please see invite below for event details.

                                                                                      christmas-clipart-christmas-clip-art-christmas-gif-christmas-image-free-christmas-clipart-holly-clipart-1

      You and your family are warmly invited to attend

      Mary Queen of Peace

      Council 12072

      Knights of Columbus

      Christmas Party

      Friday, December 13, 2013

      6:00 p.m.     Social

      6:30 p.m.     Buffet

      At Mary Queen of Peace School Cafeteria

      A carving table with your favorite holiday meats,

      plus wine, coffee, and beverage will be provided.

      Please bring your favorite dish to share, as follows:

      Last name A-M: … Vegetable/potato/rice/salad

      Last name N-Z: … Dessert

      There is no cost to attend!

      Bring your spouse, significant other, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren!

      So we may plan for enough food, please REPLY with total number attending.

      Santa will have gifts for CHILDREN 12 and under!

         IF you provide NAME, AGE and GENDER !

      RSVP to Mike Mire

      mjmire@... or   985 249-5907

      No later than Friday, December 6, 2013