1665Help moving toys on Tuesday 12-10-13

  • James Senac
    Dec 9, 2013
      Good Afternoon everyone,
      We need men to help move the Christmas toys received in Church from MQP to the Red Cross on Tuesday 12-10-13. Steve is renting a truck from the storage unit and we will start loading at the Parish Center at 8:30 a.m.We need at least 8 people and as of now we have around 4. If you can help please let me know or just show up in the morning as the more people we have, the less trips we will have to make. If you have a pick up truck or SUV please bring that also we have many gifts to move this year..
      If you have any questions or can help, please call Steve Fradella @ 504-460-8444.

      Thank You and God Bless,
      Jimmy Senac PGK