1662Project Christmas help

  • Nick Lonergan
    Dec 5, 2013
      Brother Knights,

      Our brother Knight Steve Fradella has been asked to gather a group of brother Knights to help deliver the Christmas gifts collected at MQP to the Red Cross facility in Covington for Project Christmas's final distribution. This is the same thing we did last year. He has procured a delivery truck and needs several men to load and un-load the truck Tuesday morning December 10th. For overflow, if you have a pick-up truck, it may come in handy. He ask that we meet in the Parish Center for 8:30 AM. It is possible he may additionally have to drive to St. Luke's in Slidell to pick up gifts from them also. Steve's cell number is (504) 640-8444. Your help will be appreciated.

      Nick Lonergan, PGK
      Membership Director
      985-727-3600