1628Re: [kofc_Council_12072] Can shakes-friday 10-25 and sat 10-26 [1 Attachment]

  • Brophy Boudreaux
    Oct 22, 2013
      I can use another Knight for Friday from 8-10 for the can shake. This is easy money if we have someone shaking the can.
      Thanks,
      Brophy

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 22, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Rhett Powers <rhettpowers@...> wrote:

      BROTHWER KNIGHTS,

      ENCLOSED IS THE LATEST LIST FOR THIS WEEKEND TO "SHAKE THE CANS". I WANT TO THANK ALL WHO HAVE AGREED TO GIVE THIER TIME TO THIS WORTHY CAUSE.
      AS YOU CAN SEE, WE CAN STILL USE MORE SUPPORT FOR SOME OF THE TIMES, ESPECIALLY THE 4-6 ON SATURDAY. ALEX GRAHAM WOULD LIKE SOME COMPANY. AND WE'D LIKE TO HAVE AT LEAST 3 PER 2 HOUR SHIFT IN CASE SOMEONE IS NOT ABLE TO PARTICIPATE.
      IF YOU CAN COME TO ONE OF THE TIMES WITH ONLY 2 KNIGHTS WORKING, PLEASE CALL ME OR BROPHY ASAP.
      AGAIN OUR MOST HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL.

      VIVAT JESUS

      RHETT POWERS
      504-957-7260