1626Council Monthly Meeting Tuesday October 15

  • Nick Lonergan
    Oct 13, 2013
      Brother Knights,

      This is a reminder that our monthly meeting will be this Tuesday, October 15 in MQP school cafeteria.  At 6:30 PM the officers will meet. At 7:00 we will pray the rosary and follow that at approximately 7:20 with a social meal. At approximately 7:50 we will begin our council meeting. The meetings last until 9 to 9:30 PM.

      Brothers, we should have several new faces at this meeting. It is up to you to introduce yourself and make them feel welcome.

      For our new members, dress is casual. You can join us at any time, just sign in when you arrive.

      Nick Lonergan, PGK
      Membership director
      985-727-3600
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic