1623Major degree in Hammond La. on Saturday October 26

  • Nick Lonergan
    Oct 10, 2013
    Brother Knights of the 1st Degree,

    There will be a Major Degree Exemplification of the 2nd and 3rd degrees of the Knights of Columbus being held for Areas A, B, and C hosted by Council 29052 in Hammond La, on Saturday October 26. Registration of 1st degree candidates will be from 7 AM to 8 AM with all candidates being registered by 8:45. You must bring your traveling card. (Our latest members should have received or will receive their traveling cards before our next meeting on October 15.) Dress is Business Casual.  There will be a meal served at noon at no cost to candidates and we will return to MQP after that. Attending 3rd degree members will be charged $6.00 for their meal.

    This is a great opportunity for the members of the 1st degree to progress up to the highest degree of our council, making you capable of becoming an officer and being eligible to join the Patriotic 4th degree Assembly.

    Members of the 1st degree and 3rd degree members, please reply to me if you are planning on attending this exemplification before October 18 so that we may inform the hosting council of the number attending.

    We will meet at MQP church on the morning or October 26 and car pool from there.

    I have attached a copy of the official notification document for your review.

    Nick Lonergan, PGK
    Membership Director
    985-727-3600